17. Fill in on, at, in.
1. Ted and Jane play on the carpet.
2. John’s mother works at school.
3. Pupils sit on the benches and chat after classes.
4. Mary is good at English.
5. Children play outdoors in summer.
18. Disagree. Example: She is a doctor. She isn’t a doctor.
1. She studies at school. She doesn’t a study at school.
2. Kate is swimming in the river. Kate isn’t swimming in the river.
3. Aunt Mary has got a daughter. Aunt Mary doesn’t has got a daughter.
4. The boys are playing in the yard. The boys are not play in the yard.
5. They live in London. They don’t live in London.
6. The Browns have supper at home. The Browns doesn’t have supper at home.